Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 5

Sherry and I got a little more sleep. Brayden is still fussy during the night but he's able to sleep for longer periods of time now. I took him out in the sun to help with his jaundice and he loved it. He was crying up a storm and when I brought him outside he immediately stopped, stretched out his arms and legs and passed out. After a few minutes I brought him inside and he immediately started crying again. JD (our Siberian Husky) started acclimating herself with Brayden. She likes to sniff him and mimic him. When Brayden cries, JD cries too. Sherry is still in pain from the surgery but is getting more sleep each and every night.

Here's a picture of Brayden sunbathing:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Wells Rd,Westminster,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment