Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 9

Stupid dogs. Ruined my sleep last night. Both JD an Collette kept whining all morning long starting from 2am til 5am. Not sure what was bugging them since they were fine the previous days. So every hour on the hour I'd check up on them, give them water or let them go outside and they'd go back to sleep, but then wake up and whine at the top of the following hour. Hopefully they'll be good tonight.

Brayden has been keeping us entertained with his randomness. His poop schedule mystefies us. Today he was the poop cannon. Every time I'd change a dirty diaper he'd shoot out poop in between the time I remove the dirty one to the new one. I got better at placing towels or waiting a little bit but his timing is so random it's hard to guess when it's going to happen.

Note to self, Huggies newborn diapers leak. Never use them again. Surprisigly the 7th generation brand newborn diapers my cousin Jamie brought over work remarkably well. Even bette than the Pampers swaddlers ones.

Brayden has also been fussy during feeding times. He keeps pushing away the food source initially and then eventually takes it in. As a result feeding times have increased from 40 min to over an hour now.


Heres the picture of the day:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Beach Blvd,Westminster,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment